K&N Air Filter kcm-8009
In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. After experimenting with numerous types of filter media, they discovered that an oiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants very efficiently, but also allowed it to be washed and reused, and the original K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later, K&N is still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performance air filters, K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection and performance products, including air intake systems, oil filters & fuel filters, with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
K&N Custom Assembly Filter Kits utilizes an adapter or tube that mounts directly to the airbox. The universal clamp-on air filter then attaches to the adapter or tube. The large mounting surface of the clamp-on air filter provides better stability during rigorous riding. The assembly adapter or tube acts as a velocity stack within the airbox. K&N Custom Assembly Filter Kits, like all K&N air filters, are designed to provide excellent filtration and outstanding airflow.
- Comes with an aluminium billet adapter
- Filter clamps on to the adapter
- Washable and reusable
- High airflow with excellent filtration
- Replac Filter: N/A
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Air Filter Height: 4.625in (117mm)
- Flange Inside Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Flange Length: 0.625in (16mm)
- Inlet Diameter: 3in (76mm)
- Overall Height: 4.625in (117mm)
- Weight: 1.6 lb (0.7kg)
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes