K&n air filter kka-1596
In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. After experimenting with numerous types of filter media, they discovered that an oiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants very efficiently, but also allowed it to be washed and reused, and the original K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later, K&N is still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performance air filters, K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection and performance products, including air intake systems, oil filters & fuel filters, with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
K&N's high-flow air filters are available as a replacement for your stock motorcycle air filter element. They are custom engineered to fit your specific application and are designed to provide low restriction and increased performance while providing excellent engine protection for your motorcycle.
- Designed to increase horsepower
- Washable, reusable, and engineered to last for the life of your vehicle
- Designed to provide high airflow and exceptional filtration
- Engineered to fit easily into your factory air box
- Only needs cleaning every 50,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Washable: Yes
- Height: 51mm
- Inside Diameter: 114mm
- Outside Diameter: 143mm
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 12ml