K&N Drycharger Ksu-4506Dk
In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. After experimenting with numerous types of filter media, they discovered that an oiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants very efficiently, but also allowed it to be washed and reused, and the original K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later, K&N is still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performance air filters, K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection and performance products, including air intake systems, oil filters & fuel filters, with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
The K&N Drycharger® is a silicone treated, polyester wrap that is made to cover K&N Air Filters or Personal Watercraft Flame Arrestors. These Drychargers, which are similar to the K&N Prechargers, contain uniform micron sized openings that allow high airflow. Yet, due to the Drychargers silicone treated polyester wrap, the amount of water that reaches the air filter or flame arrestor is limited.
- This product wraps your air filter with an additional pre-filter
- Extends service interval of your K&N filter
- Durable silicone treated polyester material with stitched elastic openings
- Water repellent treatment typically lasts 1 to 2 years
- Material: Silicone Treated Polyester
- Height: 100mm
- Base Inside Diameter: 156mm
- Top Inside Diameter: 130mm