FERODO Brake Disc Pad Set FDB2213P
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$50.49 - $50.49
Current price $50.49
- Platinum Carbon Grip Series for Street use in front or rear applications.
- You can check the item fitment at 'Select Your Bike' Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the 'Search' tab:
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- Carbon based composites bonded together with an organic resin.
- Non Sintered formulation with excellent bite and controllability.
- Suitable for stainless steel or cast iron rotors.
This is the only FERODO Compound available for this pad set.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bedded in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO 'How To' video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.