FERODO Brake Disc Pad Set FDB2321ST
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$74.69 - $74.69
Current price $74.69
- Sinter Grip ST Series for Street use - front application only.
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- HH Rated (highest Cold / Hot friction co-efficient rating obtainable) for street legal application.
- Metallic powders and filler compounds are pressed and fused together (sintering) at a very high temperature.
- Sintered formulation delivers excellent brakng performance and allows controlled braking in wet or dry conditions.
- Suitable for stainless steel rotors only.
This is the only FERODO Compound available for this pad set.
You can check the item fitment at 'Select Your Bike' Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the 'Search' tab:
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bedded in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO 'How To' video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.