FERODO Brake Disc Pad Set FDB342CP1
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$99.95 - $99.95
Current price $99.95
- CERAMIC Grip Series for Race Track use in front applications only.
- You can check the item fitment at 'Select Your Bike' Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the 'Search' tab:
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- Heat resistant Arimid Fibres with Carbon based composites bonded together with ceramic resin technology.
- Non Sintered formulation with excellent modulation for superior feel and control.
- Suitable for stainless steel or cast iron rotors.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bedded in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO 'How To' video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.